How to Study: A Practical Guide from a Christian Perspective
As the title says, How to Study is a very practical guide with a Christian perspective.
It is encouraging and set up in a logical sequence that will help your student to learn good study skills. I went through our copy and marked "To Do" items for our students to accomplish as they read the book.
You could also use this book as a read-aloud study with multiple children assigning the To Do items as you read a chapter.
The Units include:
- Let's Get Started
- Improving Your Reading Aptitude
- Improving Your Writing Skills
- Improving Your Composition Skills
- Improving Your Research Skills
- Improving Your Study Habits
- Improving Your Test Taking
- Improving Your Live By Reading
There is a lot of good information packed into this little book. It's now a Lamp Post Favorite!
Paperback with 117 pages.
Level: Junior high to adult