You are here: Lamp Post Home » International Shipping and Handling
International Shipping and Handling
Please Note: The way we handle International SH has changed.
We use PayPal, the secure online payment method, for International orders except those to Canada.
- After you place your order, we will contact you with the international shipping and handling quote for shipping your order to Canada.
- With your permission we will adjust your order total.
- It takes longer to process and ship international orders. Please allow extra time. If you need your order faster, please call us to place your order and to discuss shipping options.
- International SH to Canada does not include import fees, duties,
and taxes. They are the responsibility of the customer.
All Other International Customers
- We use PayPal for as the payment method for international orders.
- Please let us know what you would like to order in an email, along with your name and shipping address.
- We will send you an itemized PayPal invoice via email that lists the items you are purchasing plus the international SH.
- Most often we ship international orders via USPS Global Priority Mail.
- Insurance: If you want insurance (if it is available) please specify.
- Any lost or damaged shipment becomes the responsibility of the customer once we deliver it to our Post Office.
- UK Customers Please tell us your country (England, Scotland, etc.) For some reason, the USPS won't let us use UK.
- International SH does not include import fees, duties, and taxes. They
are the responsibility of the customer.
What if more items can fit in the box?
- Sometimes we can fit more items in the box for the same international SH quote. If so, we will let you know, in case you want to add more items to your order.
How Long Does Does It Take?
- Once we ship, USPS Global Priority Mail takes about 6 to 10 days, depending on how long it takes to clear your country's customs department.
- Occasionally we ship smaller items by USPS First Class Mail because it is less expensive for you. They don't say how long it takes, but it is generally efficient, though not as fast as the priority mail.